NW Leaders Retreat
November 10th - 12th, 2022
We look forward to hosting the Fall Northwest Leaders Retreat in beautiful downtown Ashland, Oregon! This year our Fall Retreat will be looking at leadership lessons from the book of Nehemiah. We see all around us in life, at work, at schools, in sports and in our homes the impact of effective loving leadership! Let’s learn together how we all can imitate the spiritual principles of leadership from the life of Nehemiah!
Thursday - Welcome Dinner in the evening.
Friday - Meetings and groups plus activities altogether to build closer friendships.
It’s also a good time to walk downtown Ashland and explore the many restaurants, shops and of course beautiful Lithia Park! A stay at Ashland Springs Hotel places you in the heart of Ashland, steps from the Oregon Cabaret Theatre and Allen Elizabethan Theatre.
To reserve your room, call the Ashland Springs Hotel and reserve your room under the event “Northwest Church Leaders Retreat.”
Registration fee for the retreat will be $70.00 per person.
Here are discounted room rates:
- Petite and Boutique Queen rooms $109
- Deluxe View Queen rooms $129
- Traditional King $139
- View King and Double/Double rooms $159
- Soaker Spa Deluxe View King rooms $169
- Queen/Queen rooms $189
- Premium Corner View King rooms (best in the hotel) $189
- Complimentary hot continental breakfast buffet
- Free WiFi
- Free pass to SNAP Fitness
- Free parking
- Hotel's Waterstone Spa
- Onsite LARKS Restaurant
- Afternoon hot tea selection